Measures and practices aimed at occupational health and safety at Büyük Baskı Merkezi are considered indispensable elements of the working and production processes.
- Continuously improving activities related to occupational health and safety
- Applying the standards stipulated by applicable legislation on occupational health and safety
- Ensuring that hazards are identified and removed from the scene by performing timely and accurate risk analysis
- Informing employees of occupational health and safety
- Ensuring timely and complete resource needs identified foroccupational health and safety.
In order to ensure effective implementation of these principles, risk analysis studies are carried out in all operational areas and precautions are taken to minimize the risks identified. All equipment is monitored to eliminate potential hazards and risks and all relevant periodic tests and measurements are made on time.
The annual trainings on occupational health and safety applications are being renewed every year, and continuous improvement, development and individual awareness are provided to employees.
Furthermore, for the employees who are just starting out are given occupational health and safety trainings during on-the-job training.
Employees are provided with work clothes and other personal protective equipment, and employees are provided with access to comprehensive health services.